Tuesday 27 November 2012

At the Christmas Fayre...

hfcSupplies

My unique craft and party supplies are designed to inspire!  I make a range of items from scrapbooking papers and collage sheets to party invitations, cupcake toppers, gift boxes and bunting.  With a variety of themes from Christmas to cupcakes and buttons to tropical fish, there is something for everyone whether they are making a special birthday card, scrapbook page or planning a themed birthday party!
My designs are sold as printables - I send digital files by email for you to print as many times as you like to use in your own projects, but I will also be selling ready printed sheets at the fayre.
I will be selling other handmade craft supplies too; including polymer clay buttons, crocheted flowers and cardmaking kits.
To see more of the items hfcSupplies sells visit the online shop:  www.hfcSupplies.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment