Thursday 29 July 2010

Meet the stallholders...

Hazel Fisher from Hazel Fisher Creations
Have you always been a crafty person - if not how did you start making things to sell?
I've never stopped drawing and making things since I was very small and I don't think that I ever really considered wanting to be anything other than an artist! In 2008 I graduated with a BA(Hons) in Illustration and since then I have been working on my illustrations and other handmade items to sell both online and at craft fayres.

Tell us a bit about what you make...
My illustrations are mainly made using watercolours, but I also use pencil, ink, acrylic and digital painting. I enjoy working on a range of subjects but especially love to draw animals and illustrate my fictional town called Hexley. Hexley's populated by Victorian ladies and gentlemen, clockwork birds and steam powered dirigibles!
I also use my artwork to make greeting cards, bookmarks, stickers and magnets.
Alongside my art I also sell handmade greeting cards and crafting supplies - having always been a 'crafty' person I love to make all sorts of things!


Links:
www.hazelfisher.co.uk
Shop on Etsy selling artwork - www.hazelfishercreations.etsy.com
Shop on Etsy selling supplies - www.hfcsupplies.etsy.com
Shop on Folksy (UK based) - www.hazelfishercreations.folksy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment