Monday 7 March 2011

Meet the stallholders Spring 2011...

Sarah Wood from Sarah's Sparkles
What will you be selling at the Spring fayre?
I will be selling handmade jewellery, made with Swarovski crystals or semi-precious gemstones along with jewellery made from a large range of other beads including millefori, fire polished crystals and czech glass.  There will be birthstone jewellery for all 12 months of the year and gemstone jewellery made for its natural properties to help in all sorts of situations. I will also be taking orders for any custom jewellery you may require or like designed. I have a new range of charm bracelets as well as some childrens/teen jewellery. For the Spring Fayre I have am also offering free delivery or post and packing for any orders so if there is not exactly your size or what you would like then it won't cost you any extra to place a order. Prices start at just £2.99 so definitely something for everyone.
What are your favourite materials to work with?
I really like working with 925 sterling silver, although a lot of my pieces offered are in good quality silver plate to offer more value for money. Of course any of these could be made up in 925 sterling silver. I love using all different types and shapes of Swarovski crystals, especially the AB varieties that add even more sparkle!
What inspires your creations?
Many of my creations are inspired by fairly classic upmarket designs. A lot of my gemstone jewellery is made with their healing properties in mind and I enjoy creating jewellery that is not only pretty but functional. Gemstone jewellery can help in a huge variety of ways, from giving confidence to the wearer to helping with indigestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment