Tuesday 29 March 2011

Meet the stallholders Spring 2011...

Hazel Fisher from Hazel Fisher Creations
What will you be selling at the Spring Fayre?
I will be selling original artwork and prints – mainly of animals and illustrations based around my fictional town of Hexley. My Hexley illustrations range from clockwork birds to dirigibles and a submarine shaped like a fish! Other items I will be selling are greeting cards, bookmarks, magnets and keyrings made from my art. I will also be taking commissions.
What are your favourite materials to work with?
I love to work with a range of materials. My art is usually made with a combination of pencil, pen, watercolours and digital painting.
What inspires your creations?
Trips to Colchester zoo and my pets inspire my animal art.
The Victorian and Edwardian eras fascinate me. This combined with science fiction has influenced my creation of Hexley which is also inspired by Steampunk (alternate history science fiction set in the 19th Century where steam power is widely used).
 Visit Hazel's website: http://www.hazelfisher.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment