Saturday 5 March 2011

Meet the stallholders Spring 2011...

Pauline Sfendilis
What will you be selling at the Spring fayre?
At the Spring Fayre I will be selling crocheted and knitted adults' tops, cardigans, sweaters and jackets. I also have a new range of scarves and beanies.
My 'piece de resistance', this year, is a crocheted silk Christening ensemble consisting of coat/dress, bonnet and booties. The price will include a presentation box to make it a beautiful gift for a baby girl or boy.
What are your favourite materials to work with?
I love working with wool which has a high content of cotton, it just flows through my fingers!

What inspires your creations?
I can be inspired by a painting or by observing people in the street. I'm very much influenced by colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment